365 SMALL BUSINESS CIRCLE
For just $1 a day, or $365 a year, small businesses in Kennebec Valley create BIG, lasting impact in our communities by taking part in the 365 Small Business Circle.
Want to get involved?
Members can contribute to the Small Business Circle through a direct owner contribution, a staff or customer challenge, or a fundraising event at the business location benefiting United Way of Kennebec Valley.
- Small Business Circle member window decal
- Inclusion in full-page ad in Kennebec Journal*
- Listing and link on UWKV's website*
- Listing in annual report, leadership book and more
- Invitations to all our campaign networking events
- Serving as a hero in our community!
*Full-color logo included for Leadership-Level businesses
For more information or to become a member, contact Courtney Yeager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-626-3400.
The Black and Tan
Brennan Partners, Inc.
Cobbossee Beverage Shop
curtisWorks Communications Solutions
Cushnoc Brewing Co.
Dunn Dental Arts
Facial & Oral Surgery Associates
Jennifer Day, Coldwell Banker Rizzo Mattson Realtors
J.M. Arbour Wealth Management
Mike Lund, Coldwell Banker Rizzo Mattson Realtors
Rocky's Stove Shoppe
Rolfe's Well Drilling
Smart EyeCare Center
Sprague & Curtis Real Estate
Terra Magna Services, Inc.
Tri-State Staffing Solutions